This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
This is a modified version of Bingo that uses images instead of numbers.
It has been designed to keep players actively engaged by having to search and find the correct image.
A traditional game of bingo may have 75 to 90 potential numbers and can take up to an hour. This Easter Bingo game has 75 potential answers.
To play this game:
- Each player will need a Players Card and 24 square covers (plastic coins are best)
- Cut out each of the "Call Out" cards for the facilitator
How to play:
- The facilitator slowly calls out each "Call Out" card, giving participants time to find them
- As results are called out, each player should mark off any hits on their card with a plastic coin
- The first person to get a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line, and calls out BINGO, is the winner.
Total Play Time: around 15 to 30 minutes per game