Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

jessica 7th Nov 2010
Hi, I am actually a speech pathology student (previously an AIN in residential aged care) and I am trying to find out about the study requirements to be a diversional therapist. I cannot seem to find any relevent courses in Queensland. Any pointers?

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!