Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Jennifer 8th Jun 2016
Hello all, I am wanting to study my diploma in Leisure and Health, can anyone recommend a college and course in Victoria?
Josephine 10th Jun 2016 Lifestyle Manager
Hi Jennifer, depending on where you are living, but Holmesglen TAFE run a very good course.
Jennifer 11th Jun 2016
Thanks Josephine,
I will inquire at that TAFE. I am staying close to Chirnside Park at the moment, new to the area so I am hoping to receive recommendations from others on the different courses/TAFE available. Cheers Jennifer

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!