Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Helen 10th Nov 2010 Diversional Therapist
Hi the qld course is now called a certificate IV in Leisure and Health it used to be called a cert IV in Community services ( Lifestyle and Leisure). I work as a Diversional therapist 27 hours per week.
I have MOndays off as I have a volunteer who comes in and we have weekly entertainment. Tue/wed/thurs I work 9-4.30 and Fridays I finish a little earlier. I have a recreation officer who does 4 hours on a saturday. My unit has 40 residents. We do group activities in the mornings and 1.1 individual therapy and paperwork in the afternoons. Hope this helps you Helen.

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!