Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Marina 3rd Jul 2011 Diversional Therapist I/T
Hi Debbie, I am a registered Diversional Therapist, I also have the Certificate for the
Older Person (I was also a caregiver), when I
was an activities assistant my wages went up to $15.30 when I passed the Cert, Older Person, and
then when I became a qualified registered D.T.
I get $18.00 an hour. Where I work if you havent passed any papers you get minimum wage. If you are thinking of qualifying, I think it is really worth it.

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!