This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
The internet is a weird place and while it can feel like the wild, wild, west, sometimes the internet is downright hilarious.
Here are some funny comments and photos from the internet that could be a good addition to your next humor club.
Be sure you use these links appropriately; always double check them prior to using their content in order to make sure you pick and choose which ones would work for your specific audience.
- This Reader’s Digest article has some hilarious reviews from Amazon products that your residents might enjoy
- Bored Panda compiled mom-themed Twitter updates that are both hilarious and true
- We can’t forget the dad’s point of view too. Here’s a list from The Dad full of funny observations about raising kids
- This roundup from Bright Side about grandparents is both touching and silly
- Quarantine affected all of us differently, but in all cases it was TOUGH. Here are some laughs that came out of being cooped up in the house for weeks from HuffPost
- Suddenly Senior features a tab dedicated to humor (and another tab for trivia)
- Back to Reader’s Digest for a little funny animal photo pick-me-up.
- Visit any of these Instagram accounts on Time’s roundup to see what it’s like to be an animal celebrity
COVID-19 Adaptation: If you cannot gather residents together to laugh at the silliness on the internet, you can share it on your social media feed or add a few funny comments to the newsletter. You can also play clips on a tablet in the hallway, taking your humor show to residents in their apartments.