This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
Have fun making star wreaths in the colors of the American flag to decorate your facility!
- Construction paper in white, red and blue.
- Scissors and PVA glue (hot glue is suitable)
- Recycled cardboard from grocery boxes (pizza, cereal)
- String or Blu-tack adhesive
- Download star templates; three sizes available.
- Cut several dozen stars in the three colors.
- Cut wreath circles from cardboard the size you want, and paint them if desired.
- Arrange stars around wreath; gluing one by one with a little glue – large stars glued first and smaller stars on top.
- Decorate wreaths back to back to hang from ceiling, or decorate one side only to adhere to walls or windows.