Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Solange 7th Nov 2010 Diversional Therapist
Hi Jessica, most TAFE colleges have DT courses in Queensland. Ring one of them and ask them to send you the information booklet. You can choose to do the Certificate IV or the Diploma.
Martha Jeannette 9th Apr 2022 Lifestyle Assistant

What is the difference between the certificate and the diploma?
Talita 15th Apr 2022
Hi Martha, a diploma is more advanced than a certificate.

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!