I would like to thank you all for everything you've done to help people like us, giving us the new ideas and confidence to carry on doing what we do. As you must be aware it's not the easiest job in the world, especially trying to get a smile out of someone. I wish you all the possible good wishes for the future and do hope you will continue for many years to come.
Thanks for getting in touch. To try and make our templates accessible to a broad audience we chose Word instead of Publisher, less and less people seem to have access to the software, however I am aware of some of the advantages to using Publisher.
I'm curious - what were your main reasons for using Publisher over Word? We designed our templates to be simple to use, similar in a way to what you'd be used to.
Thanks Gail, talk soon!
I like a word better because more people use it
I hope you can help Bettie
Thanks in advance
Here are a few ways you can incorporate calendars into Publisher:
1. Convert to JPG and insert into Publisher
- One solution is to download and use the Golden Carers Calendars as normal. When you're done, convert them to JPG.
- You can do this by taking a screenshot, or using https://convertio.co/docx-jpg/ for Word, and https://convertio.co/convert-pdf-to-jpg/ for PDFs
- Then, in Publisher, click Insert > Pictures, or drag it in
- I've attached a screenshot showing a working example of this
2. Use Built-In Publisher Calendars
- Another solution is to use the built-in calendars within Publisher
- To use these, click "Insert", then "Calendars", and select one that suits your needs
- You can also click "More Calendars" to specify what month you want to use
I hope that helps! :)