This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
Create these beautiful poinsettias for hanging or to use as table decorations at Christmas.
- Felt in red and/or white and scraps of felt in black, brown or orange.
- Paper clips
- Download and create templates onto stiff cardboard.
- Trace onto felt with a fine black pen and cut out.
- Pinch one end of each petal, apply glue and secure with paper clips (felt takes longer to dry)
- Take each petal and apply glue underneath; arrange petals on main flower so that they meet in the middle. Allow to dry.
- Cut small circles or make a small fringe in black or yellow felt and glue to middle of flower.
- See video if in doubt