This is one of many free samples.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
- What was the name of Lucy's neighbour and friend in 'I Love Lucy'?
- Queen Elizabeth II - who was her father?
- The phrase 'going ape' was popular in the 150's. What does it mean?
- Name the scientist won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952
- Name the famous movie director who hosted a popular TV series featuring dramas, thrillers, and mysteries
- In 1953 the Rosenberg couple were executed for what crime?
- Name the first man-made satellite launched into space?
- Throughout the 1950's a high ranking member of the British Intelligence worked as a double agent serving the KGB. Who was he?
- Who was on the cover of the first 'Playboy' Magazine?
- When Fidel Castro seized Cuba, who did he overthrow?
- What was the name of the ranch in 'Bonanza'?
- Stalin died in 1953. Who succeeded him?
- Name the TV crime drama headed by Elliot Ness.
- Which popular female clothing item was introduced by Allen Gant in 1959?
- Who wrote and recorded the song 'Your Cheating Heart'?
- In 1952 the longest running play opened in London, it was ...
- Dr. Jonas Salk produced a vaccine for ...
- In 1955 an amusement park was opened in California; what was it called?
- Four days after he was killed in a car crash, the film 'Rebel Without a Cause' was released. Who was he?
- Which reference book for world records was first published in 1955?
- What was the name of the dog the Russians sent into space in 1957?
- Who sang 'Ring of Fire'?
- Who sang the 'Banana Boat Song'?
1. Ethel (Ethel and Fred Mertz) 2. King George VI 3. Going crazy 4. Albert Schweitzer 5. Alfred Hitchcock 6. Espionage 7. 'Sputnik' was launched by the Russians 8. 'Kim' Philby or Harold Adrian Russell 9. Marilyn Monroe 10. Fulgencio Batista 11. Ponderosa 12. Nikita Khrushchev 13. The Untouchables 14. The pantyhose 15. Hank Williams 16. The Mousetrap 17. He developed the first vaccine for Polio 18. Disneyland 19. James Dean 20. The Guinness Book of Records 21. Laika 22. Johnny Cash 23. Harry Belafonte