This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
Celebrate Easter Sunday by placing a Chocolate Chick on the breakfast table for each client.
- Construction paper in yellow or white
- A piece of cardstock to make templates
- Thin black marker
- Chocolate eggs
View photos to gain a better understanding of this activity.
- Pint out chick pattern and trace onto cardstock to make templates of body, beak and comb
- Use your templates to cut out as many chicks as you wish to make on construction paper
How to assemble:
- Fold the chick's body along the fold lines provided and glue the outer edges
- Glue on the beak and comb in place
Note: Depending on the size of the eggs you buy, you may have to glue a little less or a little more of the tail.
You may place some cotton wool inside the chick to hold egg if necessary.