Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Sandra 17th Oct 2022 Activity Assistant
Christmas is coming and I would like to do a glamor photo of the resident and send it to the resident's family or poa. I need a form that gives me permission to do this anyone have a form I can use. I want to send a form explaining what I would like to do for a Christmas gift to families.
Sandra Schiess
Susan 18th Oct 2022 Activity Director
Hi Sandra
This is a wonderful idea
However if you cannot Find a form create your own you might want to do this
You may also want to ask this question at the Facebook group for a golden carers

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!