Forum Discussion

Ask questions, share ideas and support one another.

Marg 28th Apr 2014 Volunteer former carer
Hi I am a volunteer with Dementia residents providing activities etc (I am truly blessed to enjoy their company). Whilst having a lot of contact/carer in the past for family members with dementia, I would now like to do my Cert III in aged care. Would love to hear anyone's recommendations as to which courses are best to complete by correspondence and most economical way to achieve this.
Kind regards
Marg NSW
Solange 18th May 2014 Diversional Therapist
Hi Marg. The best way to find out about courses is contacting TAFE Colleges in your area. There are also many private colleges offering the Certificate III. Good luck with your plans!
Marg 20th May 2014
Hi Solange,
I have checked with local TAFE who only have courses commencing beginning of the year.
All online ones too expensive and unfortunately TAFE do not do it by correspondence/online.
Thank you so much for your reply
Kind regards

Leave a comment

Create an Account to use the Forum, it's free!