This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
Every wreath will be unique, reflecting the creativity of the person making it.
Wreaths can be used as table centre pieces on Easter Sunday or secured on the doors of residents' rooms.
- Stiff cardboard for frame: cereal boxes are suitable.
- Construction paper in all shades of yellow or recycled birthday cards
- Ribbon or string (optional)
- For Decorations: Hole Punch, beads, ribbons, lace, pearls, glitter.
- Download the template and trace wreath onto cardboard.
- Cut out inside circle to form the wreath.
- Trace eggs (from template) onto construction paper or recycled cards
- Ask participants to cut out the traced eggs.
- Participants should decorate eggs before assembling and gluing them into wreaths.
- Glue a cotton string onto the back of the wreath (you may skip this part if the wreaths are to be placed on doors or used as table decorations).
- Glue decorated eggs around wreath frame as you like.
- Tie a ribbon or glue a bow to the centre of each wreath.