This is one of many free activities.
Golden Carers has 1000s of activities and resources for senior care.
This simple and fun game promotes friendships and physical activity!
What you need:
- 38 small beans bags for throwing. Make them yourself!
- 1 large die
- A bucket to catch the beans bags
- Have two lines of seated participants facing each other; 4 or 5 people on each side to form two teams.
- Place the bucket in the middle of the two teams.
- Each player will throw the die to establish how many bean bags he/she may throw.
- When the last person from the first team finishes, count how many bean bags are inside the bucket. Do the same with the second team.
- The team that scores most bags in the bucket wins the game. Give out prizes for their efforts.